Agita, my name is Kristina Ahern. I see that you can make patterns, and this is exactly what I am looking for. I am looking to make a pattern for a dress. At first, I want to do only one size and eventually do the remainder of the sizes. You can do that as well, correct?
Before we start working together, I would like to ask you a few questions:
- Do you have any examples of your work that you have done in the past?
- You mentioned you worked in the fashion industry, would you mind sharing exactly what you did and what company you worked for?
- On average, how long does it take you to complete one patter (I understand that all depends on the complexity of the dress)?
- Once you create a pattern, will you send me a digital copy of it?
- After completing the dress, if it turns out something was not right, do you fix the pattern? If so,what is the additional cost?
- I am not a designer by education, so I cannot draw well, so it may take some effort for me to explain what exactly I am looking for. Are you okay with that?
- Can any sewing company that I hire use your patterns to make the dress?