Job Scope For Final Cut Pro X Editing Service
Client has 100 or so hours of old home movies and client wants to have editor sit in the office with the client and upgrade all of the videos to the best standards of the day with the high end optimization applications and then wants to produce a variety of movie by shot sequencing arranging, trimming, subtitling, etc.
Client has nice office in uptown Dallas (Crescent Court) and needs the editor to sit in client’s office to perform the editing to allow a dynamic give and take with client on producing the movies. Client believes this will be much more efficient for the editor/producer and the client.
Key Activities Include:
• Noise Removal: correct shaky footage, eliminate background noises, and other unwanted elements, to create professional videos of any length.
• Element Removal: effectively cut out scenes, objects, people, and more, according to client specifications.
• Shot Sequence Arranging: correct inappropriately sequenced shots and create stunning videos that play thematically in chronological order.
• Stabilizing Footage: eliminate disturbances and random movements of the camera from the final edited movie. Stabilize shaky footage and create effective high-resolution videos that impact audiences.
• Background Score: replace sound, add sound effects, add background scores or lower thirds and more.
• Color Correction: improve overall color contrast, effectively correcting or improving color cast.
• Subtitling: In addition to movie editing, insert annotations and subtitles for the movie we edit.
• Special Effects: integrate different kinds of special effects including creative zooming, tilting, voice-overs, animations, transitions, music, sounds, and more to help captivate audiences.
• Background Score: add music, sounds, background scores and more, based on the project requirement.