We are about to launch a website focused around giving tips on content to do with saving money and making money. Its called FinanceAdviser.net.
The website is not live yet and we plan to launch this within the month of November.
We are looking for a content manager to put together topics for the content based on what will be of interest to our target market who are working class individuals who need advice on their finances. This could be anything from, Advice on where to get the best Mortgage, where to find the chepest Car insurance, saving money on Energy, how to pay off their debt, Credit Repair... and anything else related to Personal Finance.
We will then launch a Youtube channel once our site and content is up and running.
- Research current topics that will be of interest related to personal Finance
- Come up with 5 topics to write about each week
- Communicate and work with our Head writer, to produce 5 articles each week (if you can write this will be a bonus and you'll be more likely to be selected)
- Publish the finished article / content to our website each week
- Monitor the Websites visitors via Google analytics and publish a weekly report of the weeks visitors
You will have experience in doing something similar and also have an interest in Personal Finance.
this is an on going part time role which can turn into full time as we grow.
Please apply if interested.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $370 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir, I have master degree in statistics and applied economics with five years of experience in this areas. I have done similar projects to your case, contact me and You will have a high quality output.
With my research engine I can optimization your project with the best qualified skills best fiting for the audience attention. And that will make them visit you for more details
Typing speed is 30wpm and have good command over english as I am post graduate in english. I also have been teaching students english grammar and literature.