Financial Advisor for Canadian affairs -- 2
min €36 EUR / jam
We are a consultancy based in Western Europe that helps entrepreneurs, individuals, and business owners with financial and investment guidance. Our main clients are EU-citizens (business owners, individuals and organizations) looking to invest and/or migrate to Canada. We are looking to work with independent consultants for each territory that we are covering in the world. The majority of work can be done remotely.
Willingness to sign an NDA
5+ years of experience in financial engineering
Strong understanding of financial markets and investment products
Ability to develop and implement financial models
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience with Canadian immigration laws and regulations is a plus
- Work with clients to identify their financial and investment goals related to their immigration to Canada
- Develop and implement financial plans to help clients achieve their goals
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis to assess the client's financial viability
- Research and identify investment opportunities in Canada
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients on various financial topics related to immigration
- Assist clients with obtaining financing, investments, and government grants in Canada
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Canadian immigration laws and regulations
We work on an hourly basis. Competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications. There is a standard minimum of $45/hour.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter.
This is a remote position, but consultants must be able to travel domestically and internationally for client meetings as needed.
Once you are selected for an interview, you will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). This NDA will protect the confidentiality of our clients' information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ID Projek: #37255265