We are developing new product...
Comeptition is making product out of PVC, we would make it from PE-HD
Product need to achive some requirements so we need to make FEM before making tool.
I can supply:
- 3d Step model of product and two 3D step of alternatives
I need to know:
- if product is made out of PVC, what is max force it would survive
- if product is made out of PEHD, what is max force it would survive
- if product is alternative shape 1 made out of PEHD what is max force it would survive
- if product is alternative shep 2 made out of PEHD what is max force it would survive
TEST PROCEDURE - REAL ONE:
- we need to clamp horizontal the product
- product is fixed clamp, 600mm from triangle is clamped, 1050mm is outside the clamp.
- center radius is at the bottom
- we need to apply the force of 0,42Kn/m2 (4,16kg at center point) in the middle of 1050mm; the direction is from ouside radius to center
- applying force last 120 seconds and than we need to measure temporary deflection when force is still applied
- than we remove the froce and after 120 second we need to measure permanent deflection
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €346 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello there This is FEA expert with mechanical engineering background Experienced with ANSYS Workbench and SolidWorks Looking forward to hear back from you Best regards
Hi, my name is hidayet karaca and I am a mechanical engineer. I have read trough your job and I am capable of doing it. Lets discuss further. You can check out my credentials and my previous jobs from my homepage.