We need a graphics visualization expert who can code an application in C++/Java on Windows for creating regular 3D cubic and tetrahedral mesh (grid). It should:
- generate mesh
- import data from a text or xml file and fill cells by colors based on input data range
- present results in a graphical form (GUI)
- allow rotating the presented image in 360 degrees along 3 coordinates (yaw, pitch, roll), and viewing 2D cross sections.
- allow exporting/saving the graph as jpg/gif/tif file.
- have standard open, save, edit, run, show, exit menu.
This is first phase of work. It can be extended to involve more complex meshes upon successful delivery of the first phase.