Looking for a creative 2d game art designer to create quality graphic assets for a small indie game project.
The game is 2D front view, and the assets reuqired are:
- 500x100 "see through" building block with 4 workstations, (9 variations).
- 50x70 characters. 10 variations (perhaps same body, but different clothings). This will be more specified later on.
- Simple character animation (walking, and a few other)
- 1280*720 city background.
- UI icon ribbons with up to 9 category icons.
- UI information background graphics, which will be defined later on.
- UI HUD elements.
- Few other small stuff
The art style for the game is not yet decided, but a successful candidate must be able to show a portfolio with game assets, or link to an actual game (pc, android, ios, etc.) with your graphics in it. So, experience in creating game graphics will be highly regarded.
So, if you dont have a portfolio or a game somewhere to show, your bid will not be considered.
A successful candidate will:
- Have a portfolio to show.
- Be prepared to take on full creative responsibility
- Deliver on time (timeline will be 3 weeks from accepted bid to delivery, and 1st of june at the latest).
- Have good communication skills.
We've set the budget to top $750, but if you are the right designer for us, we'll be prepared to go over that (but then you must be really good at what you're doing!).
Thanks for reading, and i look forward to viewing your bids and portfolios!
Hi! I am a game artist with substantial experience working on iphone games. Products I've worked on include Jetpack Joyride, Monsterdash, Age of Zombies and Fruit ninja:puss in boots.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $739 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Andreas, I am interested in this job. I am an iOS game [url removed, login to view] more info and questions just message me. Thanks and Have a nice day! Please do check private message for more info.