I need a game which achieves specific 17 objectives. It is for kids between 12-13 years old. They learn English as a second language (starters level). The game supposed to let them write will, (do well with writing skills), the project must be done within 2 weeks.
By the end of the game students will be able to:
1. Start every sentence with capital letter.
2. Recognize the name of different shops.
3. Write the first letter of the store's name with capital.
4. End each sentence with full stop.
5. Write sentences in sequence, while writing a paragraph. (not in a new line)
6. Close the letters together in one word.
7. Left a space between words.
8. Keep writing on the line.
9. Write letters correctly (Curvature & straight)
10. Spell the words correctly.
11. Follow (is) with singular name.
12. Follow (are) with plural name.
13. Make names plural in appropriate way.
14. Make names singular in appropriate way.
15. Differentiate between two things. E.g.: (malls, shops).
16. Use the appropriate words in a sentence.
17. Use pictures to write a sentence or a paragraph.
The attached files show unit 11, the game is related to lesson 3 writing section only.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $622 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am an engineering student and a part-time freelancer. I have won different english contest in my locality. I know I can do this job. Let me have this done.