I need a flash application that will be hosted on the Windows platform. This application will need to interact with [url removed, login to view] web pages via web post and be able to retrieve information from Microsoft Sql Server via xml.
Application should allow users to do the following:
Select a shirt or uniform style to purchase.
- Garments should be able to be selected from different categories via a dropdown list.
- Have up to 4 areas that can be decorated. (Front/Back/Sleeves, etc.)
- Allow user to add text, graphics, to the garment. Objects should be repositionable and resizable.
- User should be able to change color of objects and objects should be able to be moved forward and backward. (The way they are stacked on top of each other)
- Text objects should be able to have up to 5 strokes/outlines applied to them.
- Text should have different styles applied to them such as Arch, Circle, Inflate, etc.
- Text should be able to be filled with gradients, solid fills, bitmaps, etc.
- User should be able to upload their own artwork and add it to garments.
- User should be able to add products to a shopping basket.
- Application should export final artwork out to be printed.
- Would like the application to be skinnable such as background colors, background image, etc. (Look at: [url removed, login to view])
I would like all the functionality that this site contains:
([url removed, login to view])
which was created by the above site.
Also need a 2nd version of this type of site for doing custom uniforms. The only difference would be the back where the design structure would always be the same.
Meaning, name across the top, Player's # below it, and optional sponsor's name beneath it.
All text effects should work on each one of these as well.
If you have done any jobs like this, I would love to see some examples.
I would want the source code as well.