This is a long-term project starting with the creation of 360&#8304; virtual tour presentations optimized for the web using various software to re-size & reformat existing 360&#8304;image content, then insert it seamlessly into our existing html / xml / flash template.
The work is not technical however requires care and efficiency in photoshop.
Below is the workflow:
1) Up to 10 x archive 360&#8304; panoramas are pre-selected by eyeNAV, named accordingly and delivered to you via download link.
2) Enhance, compress & re-save the panoramic archive images (Equirectangular JPG, QTVR or iPIX)
3) Create a thumbnail image from each archive panorama
4) Create an image caption according to filename of 360&#8304;each image (.png )
5) Re-formatting the enhanced panoramic archive images with a simple program and a few clicks to match the output specs required for the new eyeNAV 360VR web template.
6) Integration of the reformatted 360&#8304;images and their captions into the web template by editing image file names and location parameters in a single .xml file using word pad or .xml editor.
Please view the attached word document for more details and a sample of what we want to produce.