I would like a Flash AS3 website to be designed for non-commercial use.
There are some specific animations that must be completed (as they are beyond my skill set). Here are some details.
1) There will be 4 menu items. -
"Profile" "Gallery" "Blog" "Contact".
2) Each menu item will have their own animated character (I will give you the characters) - each character has their unique colour and on selection, the background will change to the colour of the character.
3) The animations involved will involve the character coming out of a 3D box (I can give you the as3 class file for this) and will fly with an umbrella in their hand and landing on the floor.
4) Each sub-menu will have the similar functions - an animted character appears out of the box and comes out of the box with an umbrella, before landing on the floor. The 3D box will change to the colour of the character, along with the background (canvas will ALWAYS stay white).
5) The gallery will be dynamic and have organic easing effects - and will slide left and right. The gallery will be XML based for easy update.
6) You can contact me for more details.