Setup of Live and On-Demand video streaming server using Wowza ([url removed, login to view]) and synapse ([url removed, login to view]) along with membership access, registration and monitorization capabilities such as Sentry ([url removed, login to view]) or Wowza’s EC2 server ([url removed, login to view]). Or, Freelancer to suggest a better solution.
Freelancer to recommend the appropriate Wowza product based on our needs and requirements.
Synapse elements to include; Synapse Flash Video Player, Video Stream Recorder, Flash Online Video Editor and the Wowza Server Stream Protection Module.
Full programming access to our server will be granted via GoToMyPC.com.
Interested Freelancers should provided references to other similar projects and their respective role in those projects.
End product – We want to compete with [url removed, login to view] and the Video Professor ([url removed, login to view]) with the following differences:
1. Anyone can open a publisher account that includes the following capabilities:
2. Publishers can upload file sizes up to 2 GB.
3. Publishers can post on-demand videos as well as broadcast live videos
4. Publishers can make their videos free
a. Publisher will be charged based on storage and bandwidth (must provide credit card ahead of time).
b. Publisher can password protect their free content, both live or on-demand content.
5. Or, Publishers can charge users to access their content on a subscription bases or for a specific period of time (via our merchant account, funds (publisher’s revenue share) to be remitted weekly).
6. Or, the publisher can elect to include their content in our video coop revenue sharing model. This model works as follows: users can subscribe to all coop content for an automatically recurring monthly subscription price of $XX.xx. This money is distributed weekly to all publishers who participate in the coop on a weighted average calculation. Example for Publisher ‘Acme’:
Total Subscription Revenue Received for the week $1,000
Total number of or minutes of coop videos watched for the week 2,500
Total number of or minutes of Acme videos watched for the week 50
Acme coop revenue share is $20.00
7. Provide users the ability to grade and comment on courses/publishers and for current and prospective users to see these grades and comments.
Our mission statement is:
To create the number one online computer training website in the world through an open community of publishers who receive timely compensation that is reflective of the ‘quality of’ and ‘demand for’ the content they publish. And, to provide users the best online computer training value (cost / amount of content / quality of the content/ user friendly site).