And yet another design project for September. This is project number 4 please don't get them confused they are different projects.
• Logo design
• Website graphic design with templates 8 pages
• Flash header for website with revolving images
• Storefront window sign with company name and logo (digital file)
• 3 Poster frames with logo
• Business card design
• Envelope design
• Fax header
• Email header and footer with link menu to site
• E-Newsletter graphic template
• 8 assorted banners with consistent themes
NOTE: You must agree to my standard terms as stated below and acknowledge that you agree in your bid message or you will not be considered for the project
My standard terms for graphical web and logo design are:
• 1st Payment deposit of 40% of total job to be put in escrow at project initiation and released at 40% completion of job such as graphics concept, logos, page elements, menu style and supported icons are approved. Several design concepts should be presented based on style design guides and themes given in briefing documents
• 2nd Payment 30% of job to be paid at 70% completion of project which will be released at point where the website global templates, section pages templates, including menus and icons are created and approved but some fine tuning is still required
• 3rd payment of final 30% when website pages, menus, graphics, business cards, posters, newsletter templates, banners, Icons, and all other items in project brief, are approved tested and completely satisfactory based on project briefing documents
• Commitment - You will need to be on time with your project timing commitment as I have had several experiences where the developing firm was very late and this makes me look bad and makes me miss my commitments to my business partners
• Penalty - I will need to charge you 10% of project total for each week you are late with complete delivery of finished project. I will consider waiving this if we are doing ground breaking programming or if I feel you are working hard, making substantial progress, communicating with me regularly, however waiving the late penalty will be completely my decision.
Project Briefing and Features:
• ALL FEATURES AND PROJECT ELEMENTS will be required to be completed as stated in original project briefing document and any supplemental documents provided to you prior to awarding of this project.
Preferred Bidding Status:
• Developers that perform well on my projects will be given first opportunity to win any and all new contracts with equal or lower bids for all future projects.
• My email is mjstoneking at yahoo dot com for easier communication feel free to use that email rather than posting messages on the website
• I will expect several messages per week with updates on project progress with any questions about graphics or functionality you may have.
Please reply to my terms to confirm they will meet with your approval, ask any questions you may have, confirm you have fully read the briefing document, restate firm project timelines, and let me know when you can start.
I look forward to working with you on this and many other interesting development projects.
Thanks again for your bid.