Small computer repair/sales/service business based in Indiana needs professionally developed website that will impress customers and increase sales. A keen sense of style but functionality should be utilized. I have included information below to help explain project in more detail. If project done well, can lead to other projects and keep designer reasonably busy. :)
Requirements: design must have past experience desinging websites for corporate clients, basic level flash design knowledge, php, form submissions, and photoshop background. Client wants useability but also wants project to look great.
What main categories would you like for the website? (such as, Profile, Services, Sales, Contact, etc.)
1. We need a home page with our basic information.
2. We need a services page with our general services and prices.
3. We need a sales page with information about where we get our laptops, how we refurbish them, our policies concerning the sales/warranties, and contact information(and it would be great if we could have a brief overview of a laptop or two for people to look at, and then they can click on the overview to be taken to another page with more detailed information/pics)
4. We need an eBay page with a link to our eBay auctions, with an overview of what we do on eBay, we might also start advertising that we'll sell nicer things on eBay for the market and work in a consignment form on this page.
4. We need a contact us page with the contact information for each of the respective departments.
5. We need an about us page with our pictures and brief bios/experience history.
Would you like flash on the website? What about a flash introduction?
I think it would be nice to possibly animate our logo or do some brief, creative flash on the home page. Nothing major, but it would be a stylish touch.
What sort of age demographic would you like to target with your website?
We obviously need to be approachable by the college kids, but I would like to be professional enough that folks in Indy will also be interested. We're all going to need this site to 'show off' to later employers as well.
What are the three main priorities to your business model in order of
importance? (Speed of service, quality of service, price, etc.)
We are THE laptop specialty store; we can do EVERYTHING for your laptop, no matter what is needed. Quality of service would therefore be number one. Speed of service is definitely up there as well; we offer pickup and delivery same or next day after receiving a call. We are slightly more expensive than competitor, but we are faster and better, and we are very comparable to the other competitor in speed and quality, but we are literally half priced. We also can offer students custom software loads (Office, Windows XP, etc.) that other providers will not.
How do you need to tie in ebay/Paypal to the operation of your website? Do you need a virtual shopping cart?
If possible, leave the option open for the future.
Hi, Nice brief - we are confident to complete this site to your delight with a tinge of flash! Check out our reviews n rprojhects won list n rest be assured you will get the best! View PM for details. Thank you
32 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $245 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We would like to offer our services for the job. We have done a number of corporate sector websites. For portfolio please see www.genetechsolutions.com/developmentfolio.asp -Regards, Team Manager
I can do the job ALSO i can suggest some more features that every store need to have to impress the visitors or customers, contact me to give you the ideas that i can do in this project.