Description: Offshore computer assistant and technical documentation specialist
* Must be an expert at Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Frontpage. Should be familiar with Microsoft Access, Publisher. Must be an expert with Windows XP and 2000 and familiar with Windows 2003 Server.
* Must have a passion for computers and the software that runs them. Must be able to learn new things and new software quickly.
* Must have a fast Internet connection for uploading and downloading very large files. Sometimes 600+ megabytes
* Good written English (spelling and grammar)
* Professional Communication skills
* Available for contact via Yahoo, MSN, or AOL instant messenger.
* to be effective at this job, you will likely need 2 computers or have VMWare installed.
* Research software you download from us and document them using our special software. This documentation will require a bit of screen capturing, technical documentation, analysis, and also research.
* Produce a minimum of 75 documents/week. Depending on your skill and and speed, you may be able to produce much more. I myself can create about 75 in about 20 hours.
* Each day, upload the completed documents to our server and also email them as well.
* Must be creative and be able to think independently. I do not want to be telling you what to do every step of the way.
This is a part-time job (30 hours or so), but can be a full-time job if you want it to be and produce more documentation.
Base salary for 300 documents/month is $500/month. This is a permanent long term partnership for someone who wants to be forced to learn even more about the software they think they are experts at and get paid for it!!!
Monthly bonus will be offered for additional documentation, outstanding quailty of documentation and initiative.
MY goal is to train the assistant on our software, have the assistant create the documents daily. i will check on them every other day and check in occasionally, but the project is long and will take some time to finish.
You will be paid weekly after the first delivery of 75 documents and every week thereafter until other arrangements are made. Paypal is preferred, but remit2india also works as well.
This job is suitable for individuals looking for stable work in low cost of living countries such as India and a few Eastern European countries.
Assistant should be fully aware of intellectual property laws, respect them, and know that plagiarism is not right. Assistant should also know what trademarks are and US copyright law and policy.
In your bid, please tell me why I should choose you. Include sample work and sample writing and anything else you think will impress upon me that you can do the job quickly and effectively.