YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FIX OTHERS WORK
This project is to bug fix an already existing SWF file. The code is in ActionScript 2.0. A short explination of the situation.
There are 2 primary files.
1. A Canvas (loads everything else and has the background colors)
2. A buttons files (loads activities and interactive content)
The buttons file has a warning on it which tracks what the user is doing. 1 of 3 things can happen:
1. User is in an activity loaded on a different layer and click on a different activity button. A warning presents itself. They can move forward or go back to the current activity.
2. User is in content nothing happens clicks on a different button, no warning or message appears.
3. User is in an activity and clicks on "content" the activity gets placed in the background and a "back to activity" button appears.
We have an example of the buttons working correctly and the current version which is not. There is a slight difference between the two (10 lines of added code).
A NDA will need to be signed and we will also need you to sign a form saying that we will own any content you have completed for us. (attached)
I will also provide the working and non-working versions of the file after the project is accepted. (Attached)