Our target is to get a bowling-quiz game which is editable from us (both graphic and code). We need you to follow these points:
- After each shot ( not each throw ) the question box has to pop out
- The question structure is always the same, which is: 1 question, 3 answers ( we'll provide to fill them )
- The scores works in this way: we need to track two different scores. The first one is the normal bowling points which are not quiz dependant. The second one are the quiz points which are a bit more complicated. You get them only if you guess the right answer.
First throw: 3 pins down
Second throw: 5 pins down
The question box pop out and I pick the right answer, so I have 8 bowling points and 8 quiz points.
First throw: 2 pins down
Second throw: 7 pins down
The question box pop out and I pick the wrong answer, so I have 17 bowling points and still 8 quiz points.
And so on...
- If the player get a Spare, you apply a 1.5 multiplier to the score of the actual question, with a Strike a 2.0 multiplier
- The size must fits 730px x 485px
- At the end of the game, the player wins if his quiz points are higher than a number that we can edit (you can put as default 100).
For the graphic we would be glad to have something which looks quite the same as this [url removed, login to view] . We like how the ball is thrown, but if it would need too much efforts (time), you can also change it with a simplier one.
We don't need a multiplayer mode and neither a start menu.
If you need more informations write us a PM
Thanks in advance