I am looking for a action script/flash coder that I can work on a regular basis. The first project is a small project, based on the quality of work and price, I may give you bigger projects.
For this project I need a pre loader that loads an audio visual flash animation from a different domain and stops at frame one and display a Play button. The address of the animation will be passed to the pre-loader through flash vars in the embed code. The base url of the path should be hard coded in the swf. The path to the file will be passed in through flash var.
When the play button is pressed the animation should play through. At the end of the animation the preload should display a replay button. The pre-loader should also have a button to get the embed code. Pressing the embed code button should bring up a window that shows the embed code and allows the option to copy the embed code.
The embed code should be an html template that users can copy and paste on web page to show the pre-loader and will load the animation that was specified in the flash var of the original embed code. The html template shows displays the flash file and has three html buttons at the bottom.
The links to the Html buttons should also be passed through flash vars of the embed code. The base URL of the buttons and the third party flash animation may be hard coded into the pre loader.
I understand that the pre-loader will need to use cross domain movie scripting in order to make the loaded animation stop at the first frame. Since the domains of the pre-loader and the flash animation are different, the animation would need to grant access to preloader’s domain through System.security.allowDomain. However this would mean that all the pre existing animations need to be re published. This is not an option. A work around is to have a secondary loader that sits on the same domain as the animations domain. In the secondary loader we grand access to primary pre-loaders domain. The preloader then controls the main animation through the secondary loader. Since the secondary loader is on the same domain as the animation it can easily pass through commands from the pre loader to the animation without running into cross domain movie scripting restrictions.
1. [url removed, login to view] hosts the file called [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view] hosts [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view] grants movie scripting access to [url removed, login to view] through System.security.allowDomain.
4. [url removed, login to view] is embedded on a web page. Path to animation is passed to [url removed, login to view] through flash vars.
5. Preloader then loads [url removed, login to view] and passes the name of the animation to secondary loader.
6. Secondary loader is loaded , which in turn loads the animation.
7. Since secondary loader explicitly grants access to preloader.com. Pre-loader can pass play, replay commands to secondary loader..
8. Since secondary loader and animation are on the same domain, secondary loader can pass on the commands to animation.
The selected candidate will need to provide fully documented source code for pre-loader and secondary loader. Show a working demo. The pre-loader should be able to handle animations made in flash 6 or higher.
Please be genuine in your bids. I am a coder myself with over 15 years of experience. I know exactly how long it would take for a good coder to implement this.
The project requires coding of two simple preloaders, ad would not require more then 200 lines of AS code.
So again be genuine.