What I need is the following:
- A very simple and intuitive but visually appealing interface
- An option to select a color to be user for drawing/writing
- An option to select the thickness of the line being drawn/written
- An option to select the kind of pen will be used *
- A visual queue (i.e. button) that one would click on to start “recording” their drawing/writing
- A visual queue that one would click to stop their “recording”
- One should at this point be able to clear the board and start all over or “save” their “recording/animation”
- This “recording/animation” needs to be either saved as an animated GIF or a separate SWF file **
* This is just a visual gimmick, and it does not at all influence the way the lines are being drawn. It is essential a cursor more or less. It needs to be shown during drawing and then later on in the recording.
** Everyone I’ve talked to about this has let me know that this is probably the hardest thing to pull of. I’ve been told to save the mouse coordinates, in a database, or an XML file, and use the same SWF file (playback module) over and over again, only with the different parameters. However, I must have a file that can be e-mailed to a person, so they can perhaps use it their forum signatures, or even e-mail signatures. So this requirement is a must.
Here are some links I’ve come across:
- Basic “record/play” idea - [url removed, login to view]
- A way to “compile” server-side - [url removed, login to view] (It does require additional libraries installed on the server, so this is not an option. It is just a proof of concept, that an SWF could be compiled dynamically.)
- Making animated GIFs in PHP - [url removed, login to view]
Ideally server-side aspect of this project would be done in C# and ASP.NET 2.0, but PHP is good too.
I would like to see some sample of your work, beforehand.
Please let me know if you are interested.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $250 untuk pekerjaan ini
We at Innovative Softwares are a team of highly dedicated and experienced professionals. Quality is formost priority for us. No more words to say our work says it [url removed, login to view] your PMB.