I am reposting this project as the original chosen provider has failed to deliver the project. I am now past deadline and need this project completed immediately - looking forward to your reply.
I have two Flash animations that need to be modified. Unfortunately, I do not have the .fla's -- just the .swf's. I believe the files can be decompiled to .fla but rely on your expertise to advise.
The changes that need to be made are:
File: LowVolume_overall - Animate the first blue boxes (closest to screen) right in front of the "Thermal Process" box so that it appear like the blue box that comes out of the CNC Roller.
File: SC01_overall -
1. Animate the first two robotic arms
2. The first robotic arm grabs a vertical disk and placed on the platter in front of the Primary Operation Wire Forming unit.
3. The second robot grabs the RED square on the Primary Operation Forming Unit and then places that in the white space in the grid on the ground. The robot then takes another square from the grid and then places that one on the Primary Operation Forming Unit.
4. As both of these processes occur...no "sticks" should come out of the back conveyor belt (the one that connects the Primary Operation, Thermal Process, and Secondary Operations Unit. The conveyor remains the same for the rest of the process.
5. There is a lot of whitepace at the top of the whole animation, we would like that removed.
You can download the files to review in either here...it is a zip with the two swfs.
[url removed, login to view]
So that is what needs to be done. Can you help?
Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your animation project. I've reviewed your and cancan fulfill your requirement. I've already successfully decompiled the SWFs and have the FLAs ready for editing. Please see PMB.