This should be a very simple 2 hour project for someone knowledgeable in Flash Actionscript (code must be compatible with Macromedia's Flash 8 compiler).
Purpose: Play a sample mp3 clip (length determined by the mp3 file) called through simple HTML code.
To make this project easier, I am providing a starting point with a very similar Sourceforge MP3 player code and samples. I need the icon changed, automatic audio fading added, and a simplified way of loading the MP3 sample.
- Flash program is started by clicking on a supplied 16x16 pixel animated icon (supplied as an animated gif, individual png graphic files, and xVid AVI – your choice which one to use)
NOTE: icon should only be animated while the mp3 sample is playing;
- Gradual volume fade-in on the first 2 seconds of the MP3 sample;
- Gradual volume fade-out on the last 2 seconds of MP3 sample;
- Call the MP3 sample through simple HTML coding:
Example: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="[url removed, login to view]://yourdomain.com/path/sample1.mp3">
value="[url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] sample1.mp3" />
- The flash icon should not take up any more than 17x17 pixels (as per icons supplied);
- All source code (Actionscript) should be documented where possible;
- All source code must be supplied with the executable;
- Absolutely no “stolen” commercial source code may be used in this project;
- You must declare the source when you have derived any source code not developed by you;
[url removed, login to view] - source forge player source code that you may modify to meet my above specifications;
[url removed, login to view] - includes animated GIF, individual PNG's, and AVI file. Your choose which to use for the animated icon.
In quoting on this project, please tell me how long in your hours to complete this project.
Please only quote on this project if you are actually skilled enough to complete this and you read my terms and conditions.
NOTICE: I need this project completed as quickly as possible. Payment for completed project will be delivered (through GAF) by Thursday, January 14, 2007. If a later payment is a problem, please do not bid on this project. Sorry, due to a banking transaction delay with Paypal, I cannot pay immediately (as normal) this particular time.