This is part of an ongoing project. I need the following work items completed ASAP:
1. Download source files from "http://www.holidayimpressions.com/decorations.zip"
2. Open "decorations.fla" and convert any of the objects that are currently "graphics" into "movieclips". Most of the objects are already movieclips.
3. Name each of these movieclips with the following convention:
Tree Toppers- "tt1", "tt2", etc.
Trimmings- "trim1" "trim2", etc.
Ornaments- "o1", "o2", etc.
4. Open "Tree Builder.fla" and place all of the objects from [url removed, login to view] in this file under the "decorations" tab. I have already transferred several of the objects my self as a guide for you. These items shall be laid out neatly just as I have done so far.
5. Create some sort of mouse-over effect that shows a larger version of the object when the mouse rolls over it.
6. Make it so that the objects can be dragged to the Christmas Tree by the user at runtime (SWF).
7. On Mouse Release, log the name of the movieclip that was just dragged and it's X & Y coordinates in the boxes provided.
My budget for this is US $60 and I need to turn it around within the next 12-16 hours.