Hello, and thank you for your interest. We recently had a Flash-based e-Commerce website created. We are extremely happy with the artistic creativity of the previous coder, but we are looking for someone versed not only in the Flash/looks of the site, but someone very experienced in the e-Commerce sector. Our website: [url removed, login to view]
We will provide all source for our website, and require the following modifications in 2 Phases.
PHASE 1: .
1. Make our Admin Panel for editing the content much more intuitive. We require the Admin Panel in use to be able to change all aspects of the website (such as any text, etc.)....basically, make the complete website a DYNAMIC Flash website. The Admin Panel must be very easy to use, and complete in terms of maintaining the site. .
2. We would like our current shopping cart system used to be redesigned to look and act more professional and go more "with the flow" of the website. It is currently pretty generic and "clunky". .
For instance, we need the redesign to correctly zoom in on the thumbnail pictures inside the Flash itself, instead of using a browser pop up window. Links to be added to the zoomed picture to be able to add to cart from that screen, scroll through the different product pictures in “zoomed mode”, etc. .
We also need our newly created merchant account setup in the site for use instead of just our PayPal account. .
3. We require the functionality of a flash based customization of one of our lines of watches built into the website. IE...the end user is able to pick certain aspects of a watch to customize their own, and see it first-hand as they do it and able to order it right then and there. The Quinting product line we will be selling, you are able to add your own graphic to be inserted into the watch (either an image or etching), color of band, encrusted jewels, faceplates, etc. You get the basic functionality, and we will provide the specifics. .
PHASE 2: .
1. We would like our entire site to have a virtual shopping experience. Our site needs to be a fully virtualized shopping mall. We require a virtual assistant to be used for the shopper while on the site...for an example, please visit: [url removed, login to view]
Of course, we will require our own version of a “virtual assistant”, and we leave the creativity up to you. .
Along with the virtual assistant, we require the technology/option to contact a live streaming video/audio customer service representative via the site in a newly created Support Section by you (the coder). We would also like an online website voicemail system created. This system, would allow any potential customer with a PC enabled microphone to leave a brief voicemail to any department they chose. We would like to hear your creativity on these options and what other options may/may not be available to us. .
This will be a much larger phase of the project, and this will be broken down into 2 Phases and the payment(s) will be split up as such. Please bid with the full amount of both phases and we will split it once it starts. We needed to add this phase into this project so you know what you are up against, and all Phase 1 coding will be done with Phase 2 in mind. .
We will require to have DAILY updates on this project. We require that all current work (while building, testing, etc.) be executed from a temp folder on our webspace so that we may follow the progress. .
Access to the current Admin Panel will be given to all those interested in the project. .
Due to the very large scope of this project, we would like a formal quote providing all analysis and scope of the project. We will provide feedback and additions (if needed) and work from there. If you are interested in the project, but have concerns over the lack of detailed information given in the scope so far, please submit a detailed proposal with your specifics and your estimated cost(s). .
**PLEASE NOTE: PHASE 1 IS TO BE COMPLETED BY NOVEMBER 15th! NO EXCEPTIONS!!! A TEAM IS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT.
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT WITHOUT READING EVERY BIT OF THIS REQUEST, AND YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS! .
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer.