We are a Business & Technology consulting firm.
The successful candidate will perform tasks specified on a timely manner, and be paid once “ALL WORK IS COMPLETED”. All projects will be paid via escrow and 100% of the money will be deposited at project commencement to assure a good vendor/customer confidence.
A full money back guarantee is required from the vendor, should the work, and/or deliverables do not meet satisfactory FUNCTION(S), and/or FEATURE(S), and/or DESIGN requirements of the project. A complete documentation for all work done will be required for every project.
No partial payments will be made, unless the scope of the project is in excess of $5000.00. If the scope of the project is in excess of $[url removed, login to view]; payments will be made according to fully functioning modules “without exception”. There will be no negotiation, and/or modification to the payment rules. If you can not carry development costs for the required development time, you are not sufficiently organized to carry our workload. Please do not waste anyone’s time, and DO NOT BID.
Your company staff “as related to our project” is required to be available to us from 9AM-2PM Eastern Time “New York - Florida” time zone via SKYPE, which is our preferred communications method. A certain level of English fluency is mandatory.
We require the following performance criteria:
1. “ON TIME” delivery of all deliverables, with full documentation, “when required”, as specified on the project “Task List”, and/or agreed upon in advance. This documentation is a step by step list of “completed Tasks”, and if applicable a very detailed “How To Do Something- Click by Click”, an it is NOT “Here you can do this, and over there you can do that” type documentation.
2. Late deliveries will incur financial penalty commensurate with time delay.
3. Late deliveries beyond 3 working days will incur a minimum of 25% penalty.
4. We (us, “your customer”) will own all copyright, and/or intellectual property rights. Strict adherence to all related laws for full confidentiality (personal and company wide on vendor's side), NON-DISCLOSURE, NON-COMPETE laws of the United States, and international laws will be adhered to, and the vendor will indemnify us from such disputes and infringements.
5. In case of legal disputes, the venue of all settlement will be via mediation, and it will take place in Palm Beach County, Florida. United States, and Florida Law is applicable in all cases.
The following is a partial list of our requirements at this time
1. We need to modify an existing Flash by adding a button and creating a picture gallery within the flash file. This is phase 1.
If you are interested in bidding for the job, please let us know. We will disclose all the pertinent information, and follow from there.
Task List for This Project: Time Allocation is 3-5 business days from acceptance date.
1. We need to modify an existing Flash by adding a “menu button” and creating a picture gallery within the flash file. See [url removed, login to view] this button is called “products” and will be inserted between –about us & services- buttons. The color will be green with shades, shadows, and 3-d effect “mouse rollover” of the other menu buttons.
The picture of the woman (currently six-6 segments) will become eight (8) segments with two segments added on the bottom. The picture(s) will then display in eight segments. We will furnish the pictures to wining bidder.
This picture will become a gallery of up to 10 or more pictures. If creating a system with greater than 10 pix costs more than creating one with 10 pix, let us know of the price difference. We will require very DESCRIPTIVE DOCUMENTATION for addition and/or subtraction of pictures form this gallery. Each picture will display between 5-10 seconds. We will need specific documentation on how to change the display time length as well.
2. All pages represented on the Flash portion “menu buttons” are to be linked together. ALL LINKS MUST WORK ON THE FLASH BUTTONS.
3. The rotating [url removed, login to view] is to be replaced by “our LOGO” which will be furnished. Sizing the logo to fit properly and be design (space, movement, etc) appropriate will be the vendor’s job. It will become a link to our corporate website.