Hello - I have a client who would like to create a flash map of clients of theirs that shows up on their website.
The client wants us to purchase this map: [url removed, login to view] , and change the FLA so it works with a database to do the following:
1. The map must allow you to click on each state, and have it zoom in on the state removing other US states around it
2. There should be small circles, similar to Google maps, that point to customer locations around the USA. These locations must be input using a tool on the website that you must create. The client will be adding/removing occationally, and must be able to change this. This customer information must be stored on their windows server's database.
3. To the right of the map, a list of the customers will show up in a bulleted list. When someone clicks or mouses over the item in the left column, more information should show up about the customer (address, phone, specialties, etc)
4. We should have the ability to sort - based on type of customers - which circles show up on the map. The attached XLS sheet shows how the data will be available, and what sort of categories we should be able to sort by. For example - choosing imprint will change the circles on the map so only 'imprint' companies show up.
5. We are starting with California only - having the client approve, and then finishing the rest of the map.
6. You must be available for further tweaks if the client is unhappy with design or layout. This is within reason of course, and excessive changes will result in more money available to pay you with.
There is more flash, database, etc, work available for the right programmer or designer as we are a New York based web development company here in the USA.
[url removed, login to view]