I need a roulette game based in Flash that my website visitors can play. This is just for fun and not part of a casino, so I don't need the ability to add credits or communicate the results to a server or worry about security.
I do not want to face challenges about copyright, so of course the game must be your own work (though of course you are welcome to subcontract out the graphics design).
*** I would like to see an example of a game you have designed. ***
An example of the kind of game I'm looking for is here: [url removed, login to view]
If you're unfamiliar with the game of roulette, the player can bet on any of the following outcomes:
* Either color (red or black)
* Even or Odd
* Numbers 1-18 or 19-36
* Numbers 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36
* The 1st, 2nd, or 3rd column of numbers
* Any individual number, including 0 and 00
* Any two numbers, by placing the chip on the line between the two numbers
* Any row of three numbers, by placing the chip on the line at the beginning of the row
* Any four numbers, by placing the chip on the lines that touch all four numbers
* Any six numbers, by placing the chip at at the left of the two rows
The paytable is available here: [url removed, login to view]
If the rules are not clear I am happy to explain them in more detail.
The main differences I would like in my version are:
* Longer loop for the music (at least 15 seconds).
* A mute checkbox with a speaker icon
* A positive sound when the player wins, and a negative sound when the player loses
* Number the marble lands on should be marked on the layout.
* When pointing to the layout, the appropriate square(s) should highlight to show which square(s) the bet will go on.
* Add two more buttons, which will each link to a different web page.
Thank you for taking the time to read this lengthy description. :)