1. Right now, the intro and the site are two different flash files, the client wants the intro to go into the site without opening a new window (it opens a new window right now).
2. When the above is in place, the client wants the "Skip Intro" functionality to work.
3. After the intro, when the site loads a "Reservation" pop up window opens. Change this pop up box to include:
top box: Bahia logo (which is the logo at top of the site)
bottom box (text centered): "Opening Fall 2009" next line "Please click here for more info". When the user clicks on the more info link a form comes up. This form contains the fields: Name, Telephone Number, Email Address, Comment (box). When the submit button is pressed, the results will be sent to an aemail address.
4. The link on top (under the logo) "Reservations", please change that to: "More Info?" (under that link, please place this line in smaller font "[For info and e-promotions]"). When this link is pressed, the same form from above opens.
5. Please change the links on the bottom (Photos, Videos, Listen, Music:on) to "SKL HOTEL GROUP" next line "Public Relations", "Events and Meetings", "Reservations and Groups". When any of these links are pressed, the same form above opens.
6. Keep the music the same length
7. For all the small thumbnail boxes on the left... instead of using a thumbnail image, can this be embedded words in the flash? (When they are hovered over, the words become blurry and hard to read)
8. There will be 15 boxes on the left and right.
The boxes on the left will read (this can be put in any order, doesn't matter):
The boxes on the right will be thumbnails of photos that match the words on the right. I'll send these images to you later.
9. When either a thumbnail on the left or right are pressed. Two boxes open up in the middle of the page. The top box will be content, the bottom box will be a larger size of the matching photo. The content box will need a scroll bar for boxes that have lots of content. I'll send you all the content when you need it.
10. Please have all boxes that open in the center have a close button that functions.