I need a single button Flash mp3 player for my site. It should behave like the iTunes preview on the iPhone (but play the whole song). There will be many of these buttons on a single page. Here are the specifics:
1. Circular design 35X35 pixels (see enclosed file). Default button graphic displays "Play".
2. Once pressed, preload animation shows around the outside edge (showing percentage with faded color). Button graphic displays "Pause" (greyed out). Pressing the button at this stage resets it.
3. Music plays after 100% preload. Button graphic changes to "Pause" (Not greyed out).
4. Play animation is visible around the outside edge (showing percentage with solid color).
5. Pressing the "Pause" button pauses the song at its current location. Percentage animation stops. Pause graphic changes to "Play". If pressed, song resumes and animation continues.
6. Transparent background.
7. No auto play.
8. Sound stops/animation resets when different button is pressed.
9. Each button should load a specific .[url removed, login to view] file.
10. Easy to edit/replace the graphics/colors of elements used for button.
11. Volume set to full (100%).
12. Colors used need to match those shown in enclosed file.
Enclosed is an example of the normal and rollover state of the buttons being used. The "Play" button is the one named in this project.