I have a small flash app (attached) that displays a filmstrip of thumbnails and allows the user to scroll it.
Initially, it displayed 10 thumbnails at a time, later it was extended to 12. The last two thumbnails behave incorrectly when scrolled to the right (are displayed sooner than they should) and things get really messed up when scrolling back to the left.
1. Load the fla and test-publish it
2. Scroll to the right and back to the left to completely understand the nature of the problem
3. Solve the problem - make it work right
4. Explain to me what you did so I may replicate it to other instances of the application.
5. Explain me how can I change the filenames of the thumbnails.
I intend to award the job in one hour after posting it since I am in a hurry.
I expect it completed within an hour - an hour and a half at most.
As we were already crooked by another developer on this project, to whom I payed just to avoid getting his annoying messages, although the job was not done, the payment schedule is the following:
a) send me the swf, I'll test it and if it's ok I escrow money.
b) send me the fla and the explanations - I release the escrow.
Evaluate the flash carefully before bidding, I won't accept work half-done, since my client is very demanding.
If this project gets ok and in time, I will recommend you to my client, he will have another project later today - some minor adjustments to the flash part of his site, since I am doing only the dhtml and server side programming.