We are small IT company looking for dedicated / fulltime flutter, react native developer with 3 to 4+ years exp
• Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter, Flutter SDK & Dart programming language.
• Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
• Flutter widgets for iOS & Android
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
• Write efficient queries for core Data.
• Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
• Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
• Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
• Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
• Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
• Document the project and code efficiently.
• Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers. Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
• Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
• Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server. Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
• Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance. Interact with Product Owner to help understand end-user feedback.
• Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes. Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
• Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
• Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
• Execute app verification protocol.
• Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
Hybrids apps like react native, ionic would be strong plus.
Send your CV soon this is very urgent vacancy.