I need to hire somebody to do a little bit of scripting to program Google spreadsheet automatically send a report to a user who fills in a survey. So here's the structure :
1. I'm creating an online questionnaire in Google Docs Forms that reports to a Google Docs spreadsheet .
2. The form will capture the users email.
3. When the user completes the survey , the resulting spreadsheet needs to automatically set up a simple formatted report (question, followed by result, a number 1-10, on each line) of their results (a single row in the spreadsheet) and email it back to the user.
4. The formatted report needs to subtotal various sections, and, depending on the score of each section, add in a pre-programmed comment. There will probably be 10 sections, with 10 questions each scored 1-10, and each section will be subtotaled and reported. (Example, if subtotal = 0-30 the report states "This area does not seem to be a problem for you." Subtotal 30-50 "You need to take care of this area of your life." etc
5. All responses to the questions needs to be totaled at the end, to give cumulative score.
I have not yet added all the questions, but the results spreadsheet is below.
1. Instead of emailing report to the respondent, I would like report to be transferred into a Google doc and reported onscreen when questionaire is completed.
2. I would like that same report stored in folder in my Google drive, named by unique name and email fields.
3. For each section, containing about 10 questions, the report needs to create a simple bar graph of the answers, and average of section.
4. At the end of the report, a separate graph lists averages for each section.
5. Follow-up questionnaires will result in a comparison report, with combined before/after graph.
(i REALIZE THAT, AFTER THE UPDATES, MY ESTIMATE OF COST WAS LOW, BUT i CANNOT EDIT THAT PART. PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS STOP YOU FROM CREATING A BID)