I have the following requirements for this project. Attached you will find a zip containing the following files:
1 - Before List [url removed, login to view]
2 - Leads and List [url removed, login to view]
3 - List building [url removed, login to view]
4 - Lead Pulling Landing [url removed, login to view]
5 - Email Marketing [url removed, login to view]
Template [url removed, login to view]
I would like that all the text from each of the .doc files to be formatted as shown in the Template example.pdf.
Currently if you look the .doc files there are no Headings defined. Just transform all the text that appears as bold into Heading 1 size and I will rearrange all at a later stage. When I refer to the text in bold I am NOT referring to the text that is bold but appears in numbered or bullets lists.
In some docs you may see some lines that start with ‘chapter’, treat that text as Heading 1. And already some heading in place that are numbered, ignore all the numbering and just set everything to heading 1.
*Each* document upon your formatting will have:
1. The first and last page empty.
2. The second page contains the Table of Contents generated from the text, automatically
3. The third page the “legal notice” text present currently only in the document: 4 - Lead Pulling Landing Pages
4. Then “Part 1” style
5. Then the text formatted accordingly to the styles shown in Template [url removed, login to view]
6. All the paragraphs in the text have maximum 4 lines in length; so you will need to do some CR/NL, and pay special where you hit the CR/NL so the the text still has some meaning and also careful attention to the bullet points.
I would like the project to be finished by latest Wednesday 11/02, next week.
If you have anything unclear just let me know.
Upon agreeing on terms and you starting to work on the project, I would like that you send me let’s say within 24h the “5 - Email Marketing [url removed, login to view]” finished so I can be assured that we have the same understanding of the requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to analyze my request and bidding,