What I need completed is the backend for a free photo website!
Here are the properties I require to be integrated into my own front design!
1. A visitor light box to hold photos until the customer is ready to download all together using a professional download transfer system. Before the direct download the customer must one click accept the terms of non-commercial free photos service. And this must be retrievable for backend reference later.
2. Photo backend storage, retrival and display system through keyword search or through category fully customisable to fit my designed layout and logo. Including results page.
3. I also need random customers to upload their own photos into the database for all else to download also free of charge but only after accepting the terms and conditions form so they know on upload their photos can be accessed by all others.
4. Hobby photography - hints and tips wiki page, for vistors to help improve their skills or offer advice along side a simple comments or question forum for hobbists to converse basically but with no need for registration through the site.
5. I would also wish to allow a simple database, for real people to host a event album (a show and tell) of their lives with photos and a breif disription so they can show their holiday or wedding in about 10 images. All they would need is a brief description page or story board to explain along with each picture. but the album is only labelled the creaters title and their name. along side all the other albums. anyone can make one and anyone can veiw them, with no registration needed for this either.
6. Finally I would need to be able to display google or other such advertising in between photo results pages.
I do not need anyone to register to keep the traffic moveing so I hope this makes the programming easier, apart from license acceptance of the photo transaction terms.
I hope someone can help!