Using Stencyl 3 Beta (if you have stencyl pro or stencyl studio, you have access to the stencyl 3 beta)
I would like a Match-3 style game that is like the facebook game Bake Shop Drop ([url removed, login to view])
I do not want the facebook aspects, and it has to be a Universal App (this is Stencyl's way of being used across all supported platforms)
The requirements are:
1) Three "Shops"
2) Each Shop has 3 levels
3) Each shop is only 1 scene, where you have to get a set score in a set amount of time to move to the next level.
3) To move from one shop to the next, you must complete all 3 levels in a given shop
4) Tweening must be smooth.
5) Score for each set of items matched will float up the screen to the score region
6) Use stick graphics found at [url removed, login to view] (128x128 scaled down for the universal apps)
7) Shop/Level Selector
8) Make use of layers
9) Must have multiple actor sets for the game blocks (gems, balloons, coins, whatever you pick)
The base Kit for this is available on the Stencyl Forge, so this is more about the resizing, tweening, and logic behind the levels and scoring/timing than creating a game. If you are good with Stencyl, this should be a couple of hours of work. If you are just learning, this is a great opportunity to learn tweening and scoring/timing relations.
[url removed, login to view] has a great selection of icons for the game blocks.
If you have questions, I have answers.