Job overview and responsibility
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor, and related tools used for the ReneVerse development.
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance, and usability of the editor, tools, and toolchain as a whole.
- Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes that occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or API versions).
- Implement new features and services in close partnership with the product team of the project.
- Develop the client-side components & help during their implementation.
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
Required skills and experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Unity and Unity3D software.
- Experience in game development (either in personal or professional projects).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field (Helps, but not necessary)
- Good technical background (in areas such as game development, programming, and 3D, for example).
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Good troubleshooting skills.