It is virtually impossible to figure out what the best weigh loss is because there are some many confusing and competing weight loss diet programs that claim quick fixes and miraculous weight loss solutions. If you have struggled with your weight loss and have searched for commercial diet, you have seen an mixture of claims about the best diet for all your overall health needs; best heart health diets, best diet for healthy eating; and best diabetes diet, just to name a few. We have been lured to a brain spinning assortment of diets: Abs diet, Atkins diet, biggest loser diet, cookie diet, dash diet, Dukan Diet, Eco Atkins diet, Flat Belly diet, Glycemic index diet, Jenny Craig diet, Macrobiotic diet, Mayo Cleaning diet, Medifast diet, Mediterranean diet, Nutrisystem diet, Ormish diet, Paleolithic diet, Raw Food diet, Sensa diet, Optifast, Slim Fast diet, South Beach diet, TLC diet, Vegan diet, Vegetarian diet, Volumetric diet, Weight Watchers, and Zone diet. In fact, there is no single diet program that fits everybody’s needed. Because we all have different challenges, time constrains, busy lives, and medical conditions, we must look at all these weight loss diet programs to find out which one meets your needs.
I need someone to help me write a book that does the following:
1. Describes how the above diet plans work
2. Which weight-Loss Diet is best for me if I am older
3. Which weight-Loss Diet should people choose based on different diseases
4. Which Weight Loss Program Should I choose if I am a very busy person?
5. Which diet is best for my heart in the long run?
6. Tips for finding the diet plan that works for you
7. If I have diabetes, which of these diets is best for me?
8. Which of these weight loss diet plans can I afford and how do they cost?
9. If I buy a diet plan, what do I get?
10. What kind of support can I get from these weight loss programs?
11. Which plan has the best mix, cost, support and long term effectiveness?
12. If I am looking for a quick way to lose a few pounds, which is the best diet plan for me?
13. If I am looking for a weight loss diet plan that targets a particular disease, which diet is the best?
14. If I am looking for a diet plan that will help me achieve a long term lifestyle change, which diet is the best?
15. Which APPs can help me lose weight?