I have an ebook that I wrote with dokuwiki and it's PDF generation but it was very limited. I need it converted to something simple and easily tracked in a source code revision system (ie git).
Some requirements of the new format:
- Support syntax highlighting
- Support inline images
- Have a way to highlight important sections (see PDF for example)
- Generate TOC
- Be able to output a format for kindle and other mobile formats (conversion is fine)
- Be a standard set of tools (ie no custom programs or scripts)
Not required but nice to have:
- Foot note generation
- Be Linux command line based
The "deliverable" will be zip file containing file(s) of source of new ebook, generation of current ebook, and documentation on how to create a new version.