I'm hiring 2-3 highly invested ghostwriters to write series of black romance stories for my blog. These stories will be BLM-themed, and you will receive a preliminary plot if your application includes the following:
- personal short creative writing samples of black fiction or creative writing from the black POV. if you have none, include your best 2-3 samples of creative writing
- your experience with writing black fiction/opinion on the genre
- your views on or experience with the BLM movement. Alternatively, you can explain how you are knowledgeable enough to be able to write in such a way as to considerably move the reader's emotions. Only high quality, ENTERTAINING content will be accepted for my readers.
If the preceding 3 criteria are not addressed, your application will be ignored.
To know that you read the requirements, start your application with the following words- silent disco
The finished project must be a single spaced 25 page Word document, 10 point Times New Roman font with all 1/2" margins all around.
- At the very beginning, the story will have a few paragraphs of what the story is about, kind of like a teaser.
- Work turned in will be checked for plagiarism.
- We will own all of the rights to the completed work once you are fully paid
If the quality of your work is great and your prices and turn-around time are fair, I will hire you for potentially more projects with greater pay.
Quality is preferred over delivery speed, but the work should take no more than 14 days.