I need an ebook for beginner of how to set up VPS or dedicated hosting on Linux environment.
What do I expect from the book. It should have about 20-25 pages with a nice graphic. It should have some quick tips, boxes accros the document (similar to [url removed, login to view] )
The content should be about setting up the server on VPS or dedicated server on Linux environment. So basically, the guide of what user have to do in order to run his own website.
Chapters could be -
1) How to log in to the server using Putty - generating SSH key, logging into
2) Short introduction (what the feature is) and how to install and properly set up - apache, php5, mysql, nginx, ftp server, varnish, BIND, postfix, mailx, vsftpd, CSF, ClamAV
3) Optimizing server for user load
Source example: [url removed, login to view]
- CONTENT ORIGINALLY WRITTEN!!!!
- Requirement is 3,500 - 4,000 words.
- All sources have to be mentioned at the end of the document.
- Written by person familiar with server setup. No I-KNOW-ALL-because-of-google kind of writers!