Do you love talking or writing about Calligraphy? Can you create content in the first person, friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 10,000-word e-book on Writing Calligraphy specifically on improving poor handwriting skills in Calligraphy. (I’ll explain more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s helpful to my target market which is the person who wants to learn calligraphy but his/her handwriting skills is graded poor.
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use Copyscape to double check the final work.
When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to debt management. If I like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “calligrafriends” That way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₱20751 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a professional writer (academic, copy, line and substantive editing) and proofreader offering a good amount of experience in editing a wide range of written stuff.