This job is to create a Docker container that simulates a stock/bond portfolio in the same way as this webpage does: [login to view URL]
- Initial portfolio balance
- Portfolio composition (% of stocks, % of bonds, % of cash)
- Start date and end date
- A time series of additional expenses
- A time series of additional incomes
- N time series, each representing the outcome of a simulation
- The simulation needs to be done based on historical data from here: [login to view URL]~shiller/[login to view URL]
- The implementation needs to be based on this container: [login to view URL] An example can be provided to the freelancer.
- API description as .proto is attached. Note that GetIncomeFromDateRange() can always return an empty list, it is not needed.