I need an online application that will allow me to add points to Google Maps in the world, similar to the way [url removed, login to view] does it.
Please sign up with tagzania and click on add a point.
I need a VERY similar thing to this for a start (this will be a bigger project later, which I hope you'll be doing as well. This is what I would need:
- Add three different types of businesses from a dropdown, right now this site can only add a type of business. We want to be able to add three.
- Add a different icon to each of these 3 businesses so that they are easily distinguishable on the Google Maps/Earth integration. We should have 3 different ones, automatically selected when the type of businesse is selected as the first option.
- Add automatically latitute/longitude when we click on the map, as seen on sample site.
- Automatically select the country and province of the clicked point on the map (if this is possible)
- When adding a point we should be able to enter the country, province and city, so that later we can search for those points by place and/or name
- Add title and description of the point
- Add as many URLs as we want to. I mean, if we have a point and related to this point we have restaurants, shops, etc, we should be able to add a business, and assign a category and description, and all this would be related to the point we initiallly selected.
- Upload photos that will be related to this point. If it's a property, upload photos for those properties.
- Be able to search by country, province, city, postal code and type of business (we'll have 3), those points we added with photos and those without photos. The results would be shown on a page, and when clicking on them, we'd be able to see it on the map.
- This will be for now a restricted script only accessed by an administrator, so you'd need to create a login/lost password page.
- This database of points should be easily exported with a click to be dislayed on Google Earth.
We have a file from Google Earth with lots of points that we'd like to import on this small online script, you should be able to provide this import service with this.
Please, send me a PM if you have done something similar or if you think you're capable of doing it