Hope you are well..
I have done the basic set up of a farmhouse in Australia on SketchUp and linked it up with google maps.
But I would like someone to:
1)fix my rendering of existing farmhouse
2) create more explicit topography around farmhouseand the lake by matching up with photos of site. (current topography does not seem to match up very well.. (i imagine this involves some layering with water levels and working from there)
3) add trees, and lake and make diagram more rich.
4) create so we can click on/off existing farmhouse and replace with ability to add other proposed buildings (ideas are welcome for this)
5) create a cylinder that takes account of the view to a large mountain to the West that shades the house from 4PM (this mountain is on the other side of the dam)
6) Perhaps to contour swales (permaculture for harvesting ground water)
7)add in current Water tanks etc
Here is a dropbox of pics.
[url removed, login to view]
1) i could not quite get the rotation and scale correct for current house
2) House faces South (bad in Southern Hemisphere) and the view is over the dam to the West and ideally have living spaces to the West/North)
3) bedrooms tot the East are not great either...
15 freelancers are bidding on average $52/hour for this job
Hello! I Interested in your offer . I have more than 7 years of experience in sketchup, and 3d max visualization of interiors and exteriors. Best Regards, Andrew