I need some simple design work done. Unfortunately I do not have access to photoshop at the moment.
I have designed what I want in the attached files but the problem is that they are only 72DPI not 300DPI. I also need the designs to be CMYK not RGB.
The design will be a business card print front and back. Sizes in mm and px are listed below. Everything should be within the trim.
I need the front image done with a transparent background and a yellow background.
I need the back image done with a transparent back ground and a white background.
Also while you are putting it together feel free to tidy up the font and spacings and sizes if you can make it look nicer. The bullet points on the back could do with some work to make it look better.
I need you to send the work to me in a photoshop/illustrator format so that it can be worked on in future as well as a high quality image format that can be viewed on any pc without photoshop or illustrator. I will trust your judgement as to the better quality format eg JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF etc.
So all up there are 8 things I need....
1. Front with yellow background and black text editing file
2. Front with yellow background and black text viewing file
3. Front with transparent background and black text editing file
4. Front with transparent background and black text viewing file
5. Back with white background and black text editing file
6. Back with white background and black text viewing file
7. Back with transparent background and black text editing file
8. Back with transparent background and black text viewing file
Below are my printing specifications....
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results
90 x 52 mm
1062 x 615 pixels
Document Trim Size (final size after being cut)
87 x 49 mm
1028 x 579 pixels
Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
We support a variety of file formats for uploaded designs.
Adobe Illustrator CS3 Artwork (*.ai) (recommended)
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Image (*.psd) (recommended)
Bitmap Image (*.bmp)
GIF Image (*.gif)
PNG Image (*.png)
TIF Image (*.tif,*.tiff)
Any further questions are welcome. This not not a complex design task. I just need a high resolution design done and I don't know how to do it without access to photoshop.