We need some existing designs re-sized, aswell as one of the designs recreated from scratch in Photoshop '.PSD' format, aswell as also saved as vector transparent '.png' files, so that the new finished designs work on any background colour.
Please this link (copy and paste into your browser)
[url removed, login to view]
and you should see 6 example files:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
4) [url removed, login to view]
5) [url removed, login to view]
6) [url removed, login to view]
What needs to be done:
1) Beats Digital Logo recreated from scratch in Photoshop, to look the EXACT SAME as in the "BeatsDigital.png" example file above, at a size of 110pixels width x 110pixels height...aswell as exported as a transparent vector '.png' image, that works on any colour background.
2) Re-size the new recreated Beats Digital Logo in Photoshop, at a size of 50pixels width x 50pixels height...aswell as exported as a transparent vector '.png'image, that works on any colour background.
3) Navigation Records Logo, as shown in the "Navigation.png" example file above, to be re-sized to 110pixels width x 110pixels height, and 50pixels width x 50pixels height, with both resized images exported as transparent vector .'png' image files, that work on any colour background.
We will supply the '[url removed, login to view]' file to the winning bidder.
4) Add the text "Navigation Records" in a 'Tahoma Bold' Font, next to the re-sized Navigation Records logo, like shown in the "NavigationRecordsText.png" example file above.
5) Modify our existing Remix Competition Banner, as shown in the "RemixBanner.png" example file, adding the 'Navigation Records' and 'Beats Digital' logo details in the bottom left corner, aswell as so the text is arranged in the same style as shown in the "RemixText.pdf" example file.
We will supply the Photoshop '.PSD' file for the Remix Banner to the winning bidder.
Our budget for this project is $30-$60 for this project - so please do not go putting in high bids.
The winning bidder is to deliver ALL project source and new design files to us aswell.
Payment will be done upon full satisfactory completion of the project.
NO ESCROW or payment in advance!