Design a theme for WPF Ribbon, frames and looks for a desktop software
We have a small utility that we developed using VS2012 and WPF.
While our app is very functional, it lacks the professional looks and feels you would expect from a finished product.
As such, we are looking for a professional designer work to complete the GUI part of the application.
Attached you can see a sample of a professional application that has the following features:
1. Ribbon with icons at the top, including for ApplicationMenu.
2. Tabs in each section of the ribbon's menu
3. Custom-designed frames/boxes around grouped controls
4. Background Gradient color
5. Small pop-up context help icons and help text
The attached pic is NOT our application. It is used for just showing what we believe to be professional looks and has all the elements we are expecting to see in our app.
1. You are required to be knowledgeable with WPF and VS2012.
2. Show me your previous designs. This will help to get a feel for your professional level.
3. You need to have access to Custom Controls such as a Ribbon control and other designed controls.
4. All controls, graphics, artwork, designs, icons etc must all be royalty-free.
5. You must provide the source/origin of each control and specify the terms/usage of that control.
6. All artwork, designs, graphics and/or any other intellectual property and or all other work done, will become the property of the service ordering party.
The requested work:
1. Set a gradient background color. Unlike the sample application picture, we are looking for a more vivid color – brighter colors, yet NOT the 'office 2007' colors.
2. Decide on a theme to be used – for icon set, frames, buttons/controls, designed tabs
3. You need to choose Live/Hot icons – from a single or multiple icon sets, and present them to us for review. If we choose any or all, and those icons have costs per icon,. You must advise us about it. We have about 19-21 icons in the Ribbon Area, and we are open for suggestions for small icons next to fields (if necessary). We can budget up to $5 per new icon, but the max of all icons will not exceed 40 icons in total. We will make direct payment to the Icon provider as we will need to hold to proof-of-purchase for legal reasons.
4. You will be provided with only a simple design GUI Ribbon that has all our menus and elements. You can use it or create your own. The menus should be the same as in the GUI Ribbon we will provide.
5. There are 18 screen shots. You need to create controls that look like the actual print screen we will provide. You need to re-create the designed looks of all of them, and organize them in professional look.
6. One thing to note with regards to Ribbon and Frames is the "Names" or "Headers". In the sample below,. You will notice that under the ribbon, the words "License management" is showing across all the items in the Tab. This is probably a Group Header, but we would like it to shown with the style as in the picture. The same applies for the Frames – where the frame headers are shown in a small rectangular and it has thick top to the frame.
The budget for this project is set to $160 for the work + costs of Icons.
Milestone 1: Completion of the Ribbon, and color theme : $40
Milestone 2: Completion of 5 screen shots: $40
Milestone 3: Completion of 6-11 screen shots: $40
Milestone 4: Completion of 12-18 screen shots: $40
You need to return a zipped/winRar file with the entire project solution including all resources used, such as *.sln. as well as any other images, or c# files.
The entire project should be completed within 7 days.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY CONTACT INFORMATION BEFORE THE PROJECT IS AWARDED TO YOU.
Attached is the document with the pics of the current and future tasks with the solution file.