We need someone to create a course with the content that we will provide. The specifics of the request are as follows:
1. We have content from an old company and we want to leverage it for new training courses. We need you to proofread, sanitize, ensure accuracy of content, replace all examples with new ones. Basically, we want to make this content our own and not violate any IP issues.
2. All graphics and user activities within the course need to be fully replaced and rewritten. The content we are providing you is to be used as an outline/guide.
3. We will provide content in word documents such as the attached example. The attached is just one lesson from a document that includes 5 to 10 lessons.
4. Activities within the course need to be re-written to be updated and our own (we cannot use the activities examples currently in the content, including the screen shots).
5. You need to record voice over for the content and include it with the final product.
6. You need to load all the content into courselab so we can have the final course product (software is free and can be downloaded at: [url removed, login to view]).
7. You will deliver to us a complete course, with voice over, that does not violate any intellectual property rights in courselab that is ready for use.
8. We will provide the content for Excel 2007 Intro, Intermediate, and Advanced. Your bid must be for the total cost for all 3 courses (Excel 2007 Intro, Intermediate, and Advanced).
9. To win the bid, you must create a sample course using the attached content sample. The best result with the best price will win.