We published a softcover book last year that is in A4 size, 220 pages long.
Now we are republishing the 2012 edition and that will be in 8" x 10" size.
1. We need to reformat the book from A4 size to 8" x 10"
2. With appropriate margins and gutter (Text needs to be .75" from either side of the gutter with .25" blank space from the top, outer sides and bottom.)
3. Remove a boxed border on each page
4. Refit the text (because the number of pages might increase as the size of the book is reduced).
5. Ensure all text is black in color
6. Modify half page of text
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $123 untuk pekerjaan ini
Over 10 years experience with Graphic Design and DTP with projects like books, manuals and magazines. Please see PM for more info and link to website with work samples.
Quite an easy task to be done. I am an editor and I am used to the different formating in MS word. I would be happy to help you out on this project. I am ready to start right now
Hi, I am Sadaf Ajmal and I have recently done formatting of a similar size book for selling on the internet and on the Amazon Kindle. Kindly check the PMB for complete details, please.