We are an established Language and Culture Institute in USA. We are in need of redoing [url removed, login to view] enhancing and expanding all aspects to web 2.0. We now require an upgrade of our complete web site to enable us to easily grow our web based sales and customer interface experience. We are looking for programming and design experience and excellence.
Some of our identified requirements (this may change based on your advice and through our communications)
* Website programming - Joomla and we are open to intelligent suggestions
* graphic design
* CMS (possibly Joomla - again, we are open to your suggestions)
* E-commerce / shop interface with Paypal and possibly direct payment interface with our bank (depends on simplicity, security and costs) so students can register on-line
* security & SEO set up
Who we are looking for:
Fluent English speaking (essential)
Responsible, that say what the will do and do what they say on tome and on budget.
* Professional, knowledgeable company or person(s) who are FULL TIME designers (i.e. not the Sunday afternoon programmer!)
* Proven experience with referrals and examples to show us your work
* Flexible, consultative approach
* Able to project and meet specified timeline
* Competitive cost
* Easily contactable and willing to communicate via conference calls, skype, video calling, email and land line phone calls, outside of normal business hours, if required. We are on Central standard time USA.
(1) Please list examples of your latest projects
(2) Please submit your proposed plan with time tables, costs, and component selections to complete this project.
* You will provide all files that we may need
* All access codes, passwords and other informations
* Return of all materials
* Support and help to get us going
* Updates as and when required (if necessary)
* Project 30 days
* Shortlist: 5 days (may include phone calls)
Please place a realistic bid on this project to be considered.
* Only bid on this project if you have the skills, experience and ability that is required.
* The winning bidder will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement which acknowledges all materials and access will be copyright and remain the property of us.
* You may also be required to provide proof of experience and if we feel it is necessary, referees, so that we can verify your ability and integrity.
* We would like to encourage submissions from local bidders, but we are open to all applications from all geographic areas
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your bid.