The Assignment: Create a unique Logo for a start-up, not for profit company that specializes in donating to ocean and fresh water environmental causes.
Our Name: MARICAP
What it stands for: Maritime Carbon and Pollution Offset Program
What we are looking for in our design: We are looking for a simple and fresh logo that will, in time be recognizable as the preferred vendor of choice for carbon offsetting contributions in the maritime field, i.e. boating, personal watercraft, and fleet.
Outside of providing a few fonts that we would prefer you use, the designer that wins this bid will have a lot of creative freedom in their design.
A few things are important though.
1. We would like the colors of navy blue, orange and white incorporated in the design
2. We need the name MARICAP in capital letters.
3. If possible we would like to see Maritime Carbon Offset and Pollution Program somewhere in the logo as well.
4. If possible we would like to see a nautical or ocean theme involved in the logo.
5. Again the more simple and clean the look the better.
6. We would like to have all submissions in vector format so it can be manipulated in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to be transferred to a web page or go out in print.